Friends of Yavapai Transit is a public awareness / community action project of the Central Yavapai Transit Foundation. The purpose of the Friends project is:
- To advocate for the establishment and expansion of public transportation services throughout central Yavapai County.
- To raise public awareness regarding the need and demand for public transit in our communities.
- To educate local policy makers and other stakeholders on the benefits of public transit services.
- To inform community members about existing transportation options as well as remaining gaps in service.
- To continuously recruit additional Friends and supporters of public transit throughout the central Yavapai region.